Happy Spring Season !!
As we all get ready for the family traditions and fun activities to take place we also get excited about gifting the little ones in our lives their Easter Baskets.
Let’s just start with the essentials which you may or may or may not have saved in a safe place somewhere in your home. Those essentials are going to be a sentimental Easter Basket ( I used personalized baskets for years) that may be gifted hand made or just one of the best baskets and you cannot let it go. The second essential which can be saved from year to year is the faux grass and third are the plastic Easter eggs.
Now on to the top gifts that I find to be winners for 2022 especially for girls between the ages of 7-12 along with boys between the ages of 4-8.
- Rainbow Junior High Collection The Collection includes adorable stylish characters like Violet Willow (her signature color is purple) who are styled in the trends of today including accessories.
- Rainbow High Collection Poppy Rowen is also a part of the collection with a signature color of Orange. There is a mood and personality for every girl.
- Journal Book The Rainbow High Collection Journal book with lock and key helps to keep the young artists work and writings in a safe place.
Just a little back story about this amazing collection is that the characters are all friends who cross over from relationships in Junior high school…that would be Ruby and Violet. They now all attend Rainbow High where they are encouraged to share their creativity in order to reach their goals as artists, musicians, and designers.
Rainbow High represents the finest Elite High school. There are 6 original fashion dolls at 8.75 inches tall filled with G.L.A.M – grit, love, action and moxy.
4. Unicorn String Art Play Monsters Craft sets are created for all creatives of any age. The craft sets are made to include colorful options which can be used as wall art once complete.
5. The Classic Chocolate Easter Bunny is a must for your Easter Basket….we like big ears as you can see.
6. My Beauty Spot – Follow the Rainbow helps to stay in the theme of Rainbow for our girls 2022 Easter basket, so we went with a rainbow toiletries kit to embrace self care in the yummiest way.
7. The universal language of all children and the Spring season is bubbles. Grab a couple!!
8. Chalk is another universal product that is perfect for kiddos of all ages. Chalk can be the center of outdoor play…(which would call for a whole new blog post topic, but we love it!) If you’re sticking to the rainbow theme as we did find a rainbow pack which can be found on Amazon.
9. and 14. Stoney Clover Lane x Target The beyond trendy brand has the most adorable accessories. A fancy cup with heart designed straw and carry all accessory bag was a perfect fit in the rainbow style for this year’s Easter basket.
10. Brite Brush Gaming Brush Is more than a toothbrush..It is a sing along experience and mood booster for the little ones to get excited about brushing their teeth. It’s the best combination for an Easter basket to make mom and children happy.
11. PEEPS Every basket should be filled with Peeps candy, and thankfully they come in an assortment of colors.
12. Cadbury candy is the traditional candy egg flavor filled with chocolate and the perfect Easter basket filler – layered right on top of the grass.
13. Albanese Gummy is the perfect and yummiest assortment of rainbow to add to any Easter basket.
BONUS – Easter basket addition is a good book. The new Mighty Express Books published by Penguin books is an activity set based on the new series that my 5 year old currently loves and we highly recommend.
We appreciate all of our readers as well as the sponsors and brands that we work with to create such fun blog posts. The Rainbow High brand would love to give one lucky winner a doll from the amazing collection.
Giveaway Rules: Please leave a comment below to enter. Must live within the United States. A random selector will pull the winner’s name. The lucky winner will be contacted for shipping information within 48 hours. This giveaway will run from 4/5/2022- 4/8/2022
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post yet all opinions and experiences are of my own.