Weekends are always great for new adventures.
On this amazing weekend in June, we were excited to attend a weekend of exploring with Yoto Player (3rd Generation) and friends! The new 3rd generation has launched in the biggest way, because it is joined with the Yoto Adventure Jacket for easy on the go activities as well as the headphones that can be used for the kiddos listening ears only.
We were surprised with a bag filled with a Yoto Player (3rd Generation) player cards for listening to music, or podcasts. Bash chose a sleeping tune to go to sleep right after setting his alarm for all of the fun morning activities.
The next morning, we attended a fun play date at Play Day in Brooklyn, at 269 Baltic Street, Brooklyn, NY.
Here is when we enjoyed the Yoto Player (3rd Generation) in action again with friends, with music, art and activities everywhere.
We could not resist the wall art!
The music lover in him was so excited to test out the Yoto Player headphones and connect it to the mini, to listen to the Kidz Bop tunes on the player card exclusively for Yoto.
We continued our weekend fun by visiting the infamous Brooklyn book store
( Books Are Magic: 225 Smith Street , Brooklyn NY 11231 )
Where we picked up some hard cover books to go along with story time, when listening to the Ladybird Magical Stories card with the Yoto Mini.
To wrap up the fun Explorer Weekend we followed our map on the back of our Yoto ticket to the most delicious shop in Brooklyn: Van Leeuwen Ice cream (81 Bergen Street, Brooklyn NY ) where we scooped up some delicious vanilla ice cream for Bash and a root beer float for myself. It was a moment.
Hello, can you say music, outdoors and vibes .
Now this is how Bash Prefers to enjoy his Yoto player – no interruptions 😆
I love that Bash can now control his own music when we’re on road trips and take the Yoto Mini Player along with us on outing as well as use the 3rd Generation at home for his own dance parties.
Here’s a few cool facts about the Yoto Player and Yoto Mini:
The Yoto player now has an updated 3rd generation with a player that sounds even more magnificent.
– A room thermometer to let parents of newborns know that everything is ok as their baby sleeps
– There is up to 24 hrs. of play for a single charge.
– The Yoto mini is $69.99 // Yoto Player (3rd generation) is $119.95
– The Yoto app is the hub that allows for parents to assist the child with the Yoto player, but the Yoto is a completely child independent device.
– Your child can listen to bedtime stories, bedtime music or create their own playlist of sounds and stories.
– It is perfect for kids 0-12+. It is recommended that children under 3 years old, should use a Yoto Player only with adult supervision.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post, yet all experiences and opinions are of my own.