What are your Mother’s Day Plans?
We all know that it’s a holiday that comes once a year in the burst of Spring, on a Sunday meant to make the Mom(s) in our lives smile.
The purpose of this day is to share just how much we love and appreciate the moms in our lives. While we are giving love and appreciation we are probably receiving the same, which makes the day even more special.
My wish for you and especially you the moms who feel tired, lost or alone ….treat yourself to time. Time is the best gift that we can give ourselves. With this gift for you, I have put together a few timeless gifts that I believe will not cost much but will allow you to appreciate yourself as well as the children/family that you care for every day. I plan to wrap myself in a moment where I can feel good, smell good and look good just for a few hours ESPECIALLY on Mother’s Day — how about you?!
This Mother’s Day Gift Guide includes;
- Le Prive Style The interchangeable collars and tops that fit every woman’s style.
- Olive and June The polish and nail care kit that make D.I.Y self care moments even more worth it. I always enjoy an Olive and June moment just because the polish, nail kits and adorable press on are so reliable and made to last.
- Botanica Naturale Fall in love with the scent and body oil that outs you in the most natural and blooming states ( that’s exactly how it makes me feel) The product line includes body oils, candles, balms and self care moments just for You
- and 8. Tarte Cosmetics The go-to steps that make all the difference in beauty are provided by Tarte…The brow and lip game are covered when gifted these Tarte cosmetics.
- LEARN about the NEW Jergens Perfume – Jergens has a perfume scent that makes all of us momma’s smell like cherry almonds
- Mother Of Pearl North Star by Bijou Indochine – A memorable keepsake jewel that is named and recognized as the mother of stones represent Motherhood. The beautiful selection of colors make it hard to just choose one of these amazing gifts.
- Jillicious Foods A brand created by a woman who shares the delectable pieces of treats and foods in a curated box just for you or a group of friends. I loved learning about these delicious box while at a parenting event and couldn’t get over the hand picked pieces. Taking some of the hosting eating deliciously healthy should fall on the hands of other professionals…us moms need the break this Mother’s Day!
Read more on the release of this beautiful new fragrance HERE (PR NEWS WIRE)