There is just something about being a mom and waking up quite and snuggly with your babies on your birthday.
Then there is an awesome addition of waking up quite, snuggly, with your babies at a place filled with fun like the “Kartrite”!
In July we visited the Monticello, NY ‘s indoor water park resort. YES, there is a water park that is also a resort in NY.
The Kartrite is just 90 -120 mins out of NYC, located at 555 Resorts world drive. . A quick hop in the car and you’re on your way to a weekend of fun with all amenities at hand and on the grounds. After our stay I decided to list all of the must do’s and how we enjoyed the endless fun that the Kartrite has to offer.
1. Upon checkin inquire about a cabana. The cabana comes equipped:
- Basket of fresh whole fruit
- Mini fridge with water, assorted soft drinks and juices
- Salty snacks
- Fresh towels
- 32” HD TV’s
- Drink service
- Note: it’s such a great idea for lunch, dinner, during check in while your room is being prepared or perhaps on the day you checkout while the day pass lasts.
2. Dining at the kartrite includes options on the lobby floor for fine dining as well as fun family dining while you bowl, play pool or hit the arcade.
3. S’mores after dinner on the outside lawn was spectacular.The kiddos played games and used the outside playground, while making new friends. S’mores making is the focal point of this family friendly space; that is with parents supervision.
4. The temperature is at an all time perfect high of 84 degrees all day. So, if you’re in need of a day to play and enjoy The Kartrite; the Day Passes or Splash Pass, gives you full day access to New York’s Biggest Indoor Waterpark!
5. Its a guaranteed family fun experience! The grounds and schedules are equipped with fun for everyone. We took in a late night movie in the screening area of the hotel after splashing around all day, ate delicious snacks and meals while bowling. We even took in a game (or few) of laxer tag and yes 2/3 year old toddlers will have just as much fun as the bigger kids and adults.
We’ll see you again at the kartrite! HERE