This Galentine’s day celebration will live on thanks to the first celebrated day in 2010.
My now 13 year old(s) hosted their first Galentine’s Day with friends and family.
It included all of these goodies listed below and acre of Happy Gals…
Charcuterie board styles all decorated and dedicated to the things the girls love
– Sushi board
– Chick fil a board
– Sweet board to include chocolate kisses, chocolate Hershey minis, gummies, chocolate covered raisin, chocolate covered pretzels
– Party board with spicy recipes :Empanadas, salsa, guacamole,
– Chocolate board : chocolate covered strawberries in milk, white and dark chocolate, brownies, cookies
– Heart shaped cake
– plastic flute glasses – dip with honey and dipped in sprinkles , filled with shirley temples
– Love shaped fruit bowl filled with berries in red, purple and blue
– chip board with dips Nachos, scoops, pop corner chips, ridges
Add fun games and art projects for heightened festivities:
The girls enjoyed making floral boutiques with spray glue and dipping glitter.
Tissue paper was used to wrap and turn them into beautiful bouquets