Mother’s day is approaching and families are planning to come a little closer in 2021. If you had been quarantined in your bubble for over a year and easing your way back into society and family gatherings you’re probably feeling a bit of angst.
I know that it was a bit of a shock to be in a room with people after loving at home base with only our family of 5 for several passing holidays. However with gatherings come expectations and personalities to hopefully have everyone enjoy the celebratory day.
Like many other holidays, Mother’s day has become a national celebration and many moms welcome it.
How do you find your bliss for the day while also celebrating with extended families, moms and grandmas?
~ Take a timeout for yourself. Request an hour or two for the things that will make you happy for the day. Add some self care and your most relaxing products to keep you grounded.
My recommendations are a simple list of 5 things
1) Keepsake Jewelry with meaning that keeps you grounded ⭐️Bijou Indochine
2) Read a chapter or two of a motivating book Own the arena
3) Try that morning regiment for self-care, health or wellness you’ve been losing time and space for.
Add some matcha to your life with Matcha Bloom
4) Plan a meal that you can indulge in, in your home without cooking it yourself . It can be breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner….using Caviar
5) Quiet time and space filled with scents (by: vintage candles) and fragrances that boost your mood for the entire day
And steal as many hugs as you can
Photography by : Michelle Comiskey